The SV20C combines the raw power of the 1959SLP and authentic voice of classic rock in a new portable style. The amp that first defined rock ‘n’ roll in the 60s has been revised for the present day, whilst remaining faithful to the original with its Plexi design and all-valve tone. Still considered a classic by scores of legendary guitarists, the SV20C lets you play like your heroes on stage, in the studio and at home.
- The SV20C is an all valve handbuilt amp designed and built in the UK, to accurately recreate the classic Marshall tone.
- From saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock, this is unmistakably a 1959SLP.
- Portable and adaptable, the Studio Vintage Combo is suitable for the home with the option to switch between 20W and 5W at any time.
- The amp that inspired generations of guitarists immaculately recreated for the modern day
- Model SV20C
- Range Studio
- Output wattage 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs 2 x 1/4" jack speaker, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Low/High power mode selection switch,
- high treble/loudness I
- normal/loudness II
- Effects loop Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration 1x10"
- Speaker model Celestion V-type 10” (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit impedance 16Ω
- Preamp valves 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves 2 x EL34
- Weight 15.9kg / 35 lbs
- Width 500mm / 19.7"
- Height 460mm / 18.1"
- Depth 245mm / 9.6"
- Brand: Marshall
- SKU: SV20CNB
- Availability: In Stock
- Item Condition: New