The percentage of new players that stick with guitar past the first year is actually pretty slim. With the Signature Concert Copper CE, Breedlove sets out to change that equation. Offered at a remarkable price, this instrument puts the magic of superior all-solid-wood sound into the hands of guitarists of any level. It’s no surprise then that professionals are already choosing the Signature Concert Copper CE for stage and studio work. It’s that good. Attractive, easy to play, easy to maintain, it’s the perfect choice for now and forever. Go Organic and help save the earth one guitar at a time.
- Body Type Concert
- Neck Wood African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back and Sides African Mahogany
- Top Finish Copper Burst High Gloss
- Back and Side Finish High Gloss (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width 15.37"
- Waist Width 9"
- Upper Bout Width 11.28"
- Body Length 19.874"
- Body Depth 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge Indian Laurel
- Binding Black (6mm)
- Inlay 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case None
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 4"
- Designed in Bend,OR USA.
- Crafted in China.
- Brand: Breedlove
- SKU: SNCN03CETEAM
- Availability: Typically Ships In 2-3 Days
- Item Condition: New