The K28e boasts the bold yet balanced voice of its Grand Orchestra body shape, flavored with koa’s unique tone profile: a blend of strong fundamental notes and top-end sparkle. The koa top tends to impart a more controlled attack compared to spruce, so the notes roll in more softly and then linger, producing extended sustain. With additional time and playing, the guitar will continue to open up to become warmer, sweeter and more responsive. The beautiful wood-rich appointment motif features our fluid Spring Vine inlay, ebony binding, maple top trim, and a maple rosette. The guitar comes equipped with Taylor’s Expression System 2 acoustic electronics for pro-level amplified tone.
- Body Grand Orchestra
- Top Hawaiian Koa
- Back and Sides Hawaiian Koa
- Electronics Expression System 2
- Scale Length 25-1/2"
- Bracing Performance with Relief Rout
- Tuners Taylor Gold
- Body Width 16 3/4"
- Body Depth 5"
- Body Length 20 5/8"
- Number of Frets 20
- Truss Rod Cover West African Ebony
- Nut & Saddle Bone nut, Micarta saddle
- Binding/Edge Treatment Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Back Config 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish Gloss
- Stain/Sunburst Shaded Edgeburst
- Rosette Mat. Big Leaf Maple
- Top Finish Gloss
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood West African Ebony
- Heel Length 3-7/8
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Heel Cap Binding West African Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Spring Vine
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Type Standard
- Headstock Overlay West African Ebony
- Peghead Logo Big Leaf Maple
- Peghead Binding West African Ebony
- Peghead Purfling Maple
- Peghead Inlay Spring Vine
- Bridge Pins West African Ebony
- Buttons Gold
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
|eBay - Acoustic Electric Guitars|
|eBay - Electric Guitar|
|Body Shape||Grand Symphony|
- Brand: Taylor
- SKU: K28E
- Availability: In Stock
- Item Condition: New