Hawaiian koa’s captivating beauty is matched by a tone that blossoms over time, especially in the midrange. Its voice is bright and focused, with warm overtones that slowly emerge, adding sweetness and depth. Premium all-wood appointments, led by the Spring Vine fretboard inlay, celebrate the wood’s natural appeal.
- Body Grand Concert
- Top Hawaiian Koa
- Back and Sides Hawaiian Koa
- Electronics Expression System 2
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Bracing Performance with Relief Rout
- Tuners Taylor Gold
- Body Width 15"
- Body Depth 4 3/8"
- Body Length 19 1/2"
- Number of Frets 20
- Truss Rod Cover West African Ebony
- Nut and Saddle Bone nut, Micarta saddle
- Binding/Edge Treatment Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Back Config 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish Gloss
- Stain/Sunburst Shaded Edgeburst
- Rosette Mat. Big Leaf Maple
- Top Finish Gloss
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood West African Ebony
- Heel Length 3-1/4"
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Heel Cap Binding West African Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Spring Vine
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Type Standard
- Headstock Overlay West African Ebony
- Peghead Logo Big Leaf Maple
- Peghead Binding West African Ebony
- Peghead Purfling Maple
- Peghead Inlay Spring Vine
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
|eBay - Acoustic Electric Guitars|
|eBay - Electric Guitar|
|Body Shape||Grand Symphony|
- Brand: Taylor
- SKU: K22CE
- Availability: In Stock
- Item Condition: New