What makes all mahogany guitars so special? That’s simple. The sound. Built with all-solid African mahogany—from neck to top to back and sides—the Wildwood Concert Satin CE is all about tone, specifically the warm, dry, fundamental timbre of a classic mahogany instrument. That means the true note rings out, with fewer shadings and overtones, making for a clear, defined voice, one often favored by folk, country and blues players. A simple satin finish protects the Wildwood Concert Satin CE, but is thin enough to let it sing. The Breedlove Concert body has stood as an industry standard for 30 years, and it loves a mahogany top as much as you will. Be special, be simple, be wild.
- Body Type Concert
- Neck Wood African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back and Sides African Mahogany
- Top Finish Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Back and Side Finish Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width 15.37"
- Waist Width 9"
- Upper Bout Width 11.28"
- Body Length 19.874"
- Body Depth 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- PickupBreed love Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge Indian Laurel
- Binding Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case None
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 4"
- Designed in Bend, OR USA.
- Crafted in China.
- Brand: Breedlove
- SKU: WWCN01CEAMAM
- Availability: Typically Ships In 2-3 Days
- Item Condition: New