CAD StagePass WX1210 VHF Wireless Body Pack System
The CAD Audio StagePass WX1210 Wireless Bodypack System is designed for live sound reinforcement applications, such as concerts, lectures and houses of worship among others. The system consists of one RX1200 Wireless VHF receiver and one wireless TX1210 VHF bodypack transmitter. The receiver is built into a durable metal chassis, features both a balanced XLR and an unbalanced 1/4" audio output for flexible connection options, and uses a 16-channel agile frequency plan to minimize multipath interference. The Scan-Link function automatically scans the available VHF spectrum, selects the best channel on which to operate, pairs with the wireless transmitter, and assigns the same transmission frequency to the transmitter. Up to 7 channels can be used at the same time in optimal atmospheric conditions.
The unit includes two antennas for diversity reception, whereby the system switches between whichever antenna is receiving a better signal. You can also manually select your transmission channel using two buttons on the front of the unit. The device includes LED indicators for IR, AF-Peak, diversity reception, and a channel display. The back of the receiver includes a volume knob and a squelch adjustment control for managing unwanted noise.
The wireless bodypack transmitter can operate for up to 10 hours on two AA batteries. It includes a soft touch on and mute switch, and multi-color LED indicators for battery life and mute.
- Type VHF
- Frequency Band 175.125 to 185.125 MHz
- Maximum Output Level
- Balanced Output: -16 dBV
- Unbalanced output: -13 dBV
- Output Impedance
- Balanced Output: 350 Ω
- Unbalanced Output: 250 Ω
- Switching Bandwidth 16 switchable channels
- Power Requirements 12-15 VDC at 500 mA
- Dimensions 9.50 x 4.50 x 1.563"
- Weight 12.3 oz
- Sync System Infrared for Scan-Link
- Connector 4-pin TB4M-type
- LED Indicator
- Green: Transmitter is powered up and audio is live
- Orange: Transmitter is powered up and audio is muted
- Flashing Red: Low battery status (replace battery)
- Frequency Response 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Level
- Microphone Input: -18 dBV
- Instrument Input: -6 dBV
- RF Output <50 mW
- Power Requirements 2 x AA batteries
- Battery Life ≥ 10 hours with high-quality alkaline batteries
- Dimensions 2.563 x 4.25 x 0.938"
- Weight 2.8 oz
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: WX1210
- Availability: In Stock
- Item Condition: New